Story of the week
The Department of Physical Sciences was created under the College of Science and Engineering from the inception of the University. It offers programmes in Industrial Chemistry, Industrial Mathematics, Industrial Physics and Computer Science, and awards the Bachelor of Science Degree. The Department equally services students of Agriculture, Biological Sciences and Engineering using modern teaching approach and aids capable of transforming students into expert thinkers, solution providers, innovative managers and resourceful technocrats. The Department operates viable Degree Programmes through systematic implementation of structured curricula designed to impart sound knowledge of science and its applications in the pursuit of a livelihood.
- To produce graduates skilled and competent at job creation.
- To provide students with the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of Physical Sciences and apply this body of knowledge in a chosen career.
- To develop students’ ability to think critically and to communicate effectively through creative and challenging educational experiences.
- To contribute to the greater body of knowledge in specialized disciplines through research and professionalism.
- To produce self-reliant graduates for self-employment in various areas of Applied Sciences.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest news and updates by signing up to our daily newsletter.