Story of the week
The Chaplaincy of the University remain the custodian, initiator and enforcer of all the spiritual developmental programmes and administration for the Institution as “Spirituality” forms the bedrock of our existence as a University. As a Christian Mission University, Landmark University has an approach to Spiritual development that is purely based on principles and practices drawn from the Holy Bible.
Landmark University Chaplaincy is the SPIRITUAL bastion of the University. This is done with a view to enhancing the Spiritual life of the faculty, staff and students of the entire University Community through;
- Pastoral Care Services
- Chapel and Church Attendance
- Spiritual Formation
- Chapel Programmes
- Workshops and Conventions
- Group Studies
- Community Outreaches
The Chaplaincy through our chapel services and various other programs have succeeded in driving our students towards building and maintaining an intimate and personal relationship with Christ and influencing the whole community towards a more vital relationship with God.
The Chaplaincy has worked towards enhancing the spiritual life of staff, students and the entire University Community by providing challenging and life-applicable biblical teachings intended to result in transformed lives which would culminate in the emergence of graduates equipped to have a transformational impact on our society in particular and humanity in general. Pro 23:12; Job 32:8 Our students have found in the Chaplaincy, a refuge, a home of safety and an ark of safety offering needed spiritual counseling and emotional comfort. Ps 91:1-2; Isaiah 61:2
Having as our Mission “generating spiritual programmes designed to achieve the spelt out vision and mission of Landmark University”, the Chaplaincy have developed and implemented faith-building programmes that encourage our Kings and Queens to mature in wisdom and character and motivate them to develop into global leaders in line with the Vision and dream of the University. The seven (7) core values of the University remains our focal point as we reflect each of them in our messages and exemplify them in our actions.
MESSAGE FROM THE CHAPLAIN
Landmark University as a Christian Mission University, and the Chaplaincy of the University as custodian, initiator and enforcer of all the Spiritual developmental programmes as Spirituality forms the bed rock of our existence. With the aim of building a durable and long lasting Spiritual foundation for the future of the institution, the Chaplaincy has evolved various programs aimed at achieving our set goals and with these goals we believe that the army of giants and world changers will emerge from this academic session. These goals are;
- To instill the fear of God as we know that the fear of God is the fundamental to a successful career in leadership and since our vision and mission is to raise a new generation of leaders.
- To achieve the spiritual prowess of the University through our chapel services and other organized events of the chaplaincy.
- Getting to the stage where the seven (7) core values of the University will be the watchword for all student and adhere to the same.
- Bring both faculty, staff and students to the knowledge where Spirituality as our arrow head is a non-negotiable Jesus-factor centered approach in raising a new generation of Leaders.
- Bringing student to the knowledge of their royal carriage in both attitude, habits and character and dignity via life applicable word in the scripture. To this effect every first Saturday of every month a programme for student leaders titled; MOMENT OF SPIRITUAL INVIGORATION (MSI) drawn from Joel 2:7 as approved by management serve as avenue to boost their spiritual lives.
- Encourage the Kings and Queens to raising altar of Sacrifice in pursuing ones DREAMS (ability to know what future hold for them).
Chaplaincy: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Admin Officer: email@example.com
Studio Technician: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chaplain – (234) 806 483 8384
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest news and updates by signing up to our daily newsletter.